insurance,health,Travel,Drug,medicine,cure,Plastic surgery,Plastic,surgery

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Susan Boyle
Why Did Susan Boyle's Album, I Dreamed a Dream, Beat Amazon's Pre-Ordered Sales Records?
by
Andre Klein
This Sunday I watched the news on our Spanish television, and a headline with a short report came up. Susan Boyle's debut CD sets Amazon pre-ordered sales record". I had never heard of Susan boyle before. So I asked myself, who is Susan Boyle and why did her Album, I Dreamed a Dream, beat Amazon's pre-ordered sales records?
http://ezinearticles.com/?Why-Did-Susan-Boyles-Album,-I-Dreamed-a-Dream,-Beat-Amazons-Pre-Ordered-Sales-Records?
id=3234134 - Nov 09, 2009
Dreams Do Come True For Susan Boyle
by
Christine Gayle
She is the United Kingdom's latest phenomenon. Her performances have taken the world by surprise sine she first auditioned on the British airwave popular celebrity want-to-be competition in 'Britain's Got Talent'. Dreams Do Come True for Susan Boyle and she didn't even come in first place on the show.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Dreams-Do-Come-True-For-Susan-Boyle
id=3438774 - Dec 16, 2009
Failure Is an Opinion Not Reality - Story of 360 Million Hits - Susan Boyle
by
Jappreet S
How long can you dance to someone else's tune, it's time that you try dancing to your own tune. Go through the records of most successful people and you would see a common thread; all of them were branded as failures at one or another time in their life's journey.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Failure-Is-an-Opinion-Not-Reality---Story-of-360-Million-Hits---Susan-Boyle
id=7233096 - Aug 15, 2012
Susan Boyle's CD Tops the Charts Months Before Release
by
Guy Mann
Susan Boyle's CD might not be scheduled to be released until November, but that hasn't stopped her CD from jumping to the top of the music charts as the week's best-selling album. Continue reading all about her stunning success...
http://ezinearticles.com/?Susan-Boyles-CD-Tops-the-Charts-Months-Before-Release
id=2890755 - Sep 08, 2009
Susan Boyle
by
Carrie-Ann Sudlow
If any of you were watching Britain's got talent Saturday 11th April, then boy were you in for a shock. Out wandered a tired looking, middle aged lady, full of joy. Susan 'appeared' to be out of place on that stage, in front of a crowd of 3,000 spectators and three world class star judges.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Susan-Boyle
id=2237888 - Apr 18, 2009
Susan Boyle - The Fairytale Via YouTube
by
Tina H Selbor
An unemployed, 47-years old woman takes the center stage and everyone is laughing at her. With her unpolished appearance, unappealing figure, bushy eyebrows, double chin and mop-top hair everybody is expecting her to be a laughingstock. But as soon as she starts singing with her exceptional voice all of those people who laugh and smirk at drop their jaw and eyes swam in tears. She is Susan Boyle, a lady with plain look but gifted with exceptional voice. Susan is the living and breathing example of the adage "Do not judge the book with its cover."
http://ezinearticles.com/?Susan-Boyle---The-Fairytale-Via-YouTube
id=2305263 - May 05, 2009
Susan Boyle and "I Dreamed a Dream" - Antidote For the Blues and Beyond
by
Harriet Hodgson
Even if you're an upbeat person, there may be times when you feel blue. According to this professional writer, Susan Boyle's rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" on Britain's Got Talent is an antidote for the blues. She listens to Boyle's performance when she is feeling discouraged and encouraged. This article details her thinking.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Susan-Boyle-and-I-Dreamed-a-Dream---Antidote-For-the-Blues-and-Beyond
id=2803357 - Aug 22, 2009
Susan Boyle - A Heroine Has Arrived
by
William Allan
I am fortunate from my somewhat unique position firmly ensconced in this world system, to be able to offer some unique perspectives about timely, current events, relating them to universal knowledge and hopefully offer inner reasons for seemingly disconnected exterior events. I will make this column short because much of the background material will not be easily understood at this time, so I won't go into it in any great detail, but I was moved to comment on the recent phenomena of a most unlikely heroine "Susan Boyle" , her recent appearance on Britain's Got Talent TV show and subsequent rise to overnight world wide stardom, unlike any other in recent memory.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Susan-Boyle---A-Heroine-Has-Arrived
id=2237967 - Apr 18, 2009
Susan Boyle the Phenomenon - Odds of Winning
by
Cindy A Leggett
It is safe to say that Susan Boyle has captured the attention of the world. After her April 11th, 2009 success on the UK television show, "Britain's Got Talent", Susan and her unforgettable voice have moved many who heard her sing to tears. The world, the judges and the audience were thoroughly surprised upon hearing her sing, as they had not expected to hear "the voice of an angel" come from someone who appeared to be so gauche and plain. Susan has shown the world that no one should prejudge another person based on their appearance, a lesson many of us seem to have forgotten.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Susan-Boyle-the-Phenomenon---Odds-of-Winning
id=2258827 - Apr 23, 2009
Susan Boyle - Living the Dream
by
Lea G Reyes
The story of Susan Boyle would have to be the most inspirational that I have seen in a long long time. When she walked out on to the stage in front of Simon Cowell on Britain's Got Talent, well you'd have to think that before she even sung her first note, it was all over for her. Wouldn't you hate to be the girl in the audience that was caught on camera with that unforgiving scowl on her face. Susan sure made her eat her words.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Susan-Boyle---Living-the-Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should do a little good thing. Never do a little bad thing.


無量 三清道祖
無量 玉皇上帝
無量 關聖帝君
賜財予我

The Best Work From Home Opportunities