insurance,health,Travel,Drug,medicine,cure,Plastic surgery,Plastic,surgery

Friday, August 30, 2013

"i Have A Dream" Speech

"i Have A Dream" Speech
Sublimity in Martin L. King's Speech: I Have a Dream
by
Arfa Zahid
'Sublimity is always an eminence and excellence in Language'. -Longinus. Since time unknown oratory has been used as a tool by the great leaders to influence the general public, and to gain a repute for themselves. Through inspirational and motivational public addresses leaders have for centuries propagated their messages to the world at large. People possessing the qualities of great oration have made their works and ideas immortal, by using the concepts of the 'Sublime'.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Sublimity-in-Martin-L.-Kings-Speech:-I-Have-a-Dream
id=6975146 - Apr 01, 2012
Public Speaking - Why Dr Martin Luther King's I Have a Dream Speech Is One of the Best in History
by
Felicia Slattery
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is famous for delivering his "I Have a Dream" speech, during a crucial time in US history in the fight for civil rights. In analyzing that speech, you can see how Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s techniques can be used by anyone presenting a speech can be more powerful and more effective.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Public-Speaking---Why-Dr-Martin-Luther-Kings-I-Have-a-Dream-Speech-Is-One-of-the-Best-in-History
id=6550224 - Sep 26, 2011
Observations on "I Have a Dream"
by
Gene Lalor
Forty seven years ago, on August 28th, 1963, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered what must stand as one of the most quoted speeches in American history and one of the most important speeches of the twentieth century. Tens of thousands remembered and commemorated that address on Saturday with a "Re-claim the Dream" march led by the Reverend Al Sharpton which ended near the location of the 1963 rally. Now commonly called the "I Have a Dream" speech, its most memorable and most quoted line, "I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character," is also its saddest line. King's successors may frequently recite the words but have lost sense of their meaning and spirit.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Observations-on-I-Have-a-Dream
id=4955753 - Aug 31, 2010
I Have A Dream Speech
by
Luke Roland
Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech will go down as one of the greatest speeches of all time. What did Mahalia Jackson say to him during his speech that inspired him to put his notes away? How can you begin to paint the picture of your future?
http://ezinearticles.com/?I-Have-A-Dream-Speech
id=7757445 - Jun 02, 2013
It Is Important to Have a Dream
by
Bernard Haynes
Do you have a dream that is so big that you have no hope of accomplishing it apart from God's help? It keeps you up at night. You think about it constantly. You know if you don't go for it you will miss out living the abundant life.
http://ezinearticles.com/?It-Is-Important-to-Have-a-Dream
id=6924601 - Mar 06, 2012
I Have a Dream (Remix 2006)
by
Jason Hastings
Martin Luther King Jr's famous speech has been updated to reflect the thinking of today's liberal black leadership.
http://ezinearticles.com/?I-Have-a-Dream-(Remix-2006)
id=127711 - Jan 13, 2006
5 Tips to Make Your Speech Memorable
by
Livina Tep
Throughout the years, I have found some key elements leading to making a public speaking speech memorable. Your speech can be remembered with one, many or all of the following elements.
http://ezinearticles.com/?5-Tips-to-Make-Your-Speech-Memorable
id=6676989 - Nov 07, 2011
I Have a Dream - Not Speech MLK Intended to Give
by
Sal Vilardo
The original speech given by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was not uttered 46 years ago. Instead, the speech we all know today was given after Mahalia Jackson told Dr. King "Tell them about your dream Martin, tell them about your dream."
http://ezinearticles.com/?I-Have-a-Dream---Not-Speech-MLK-Intended-to-Give
id=1897424 - Jan 19, 2009
Dr. King's Historic Speech - I Have a Dream - Forward by Coretta Scott King
by
Aaron Mead
The idea behind this book is simple: publish the text of Martin Luther King Jr.'s famous "I Have a Dream" speech--delivered in the 1963 March on Washington--accompanied by the illustrative art of fifteen artists whose work has featured in books that have received the Coretta Scott King Award or Honor. The result is a moving and beautiful remembrance of this historic moment in the American story, a worthy tribute to the visionary Dr. King who delivered the speech, and a powerful call to renew the work of forgiveness, justice, and love that Dr. King pushed forward so forcefully in his day.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Dr.-Kings-Historic-Speech---I-Have-a-Dream---Forward-by-Coretta-Scott-King
id=3841162 - Feb 27, 2010
I Have a Dream!
by
Teresa Dukes
Do you have a dream? Many people ask me what is my dream, and when I tell them they say, wow, I admire your courage! You too can turn your dreams into a reality with just a little help. So what can you do to make this dream come true? Read on!
http://ezinearticles.com/?I-Have-a-Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should do a little good thing. Never do a little bad thing.


無量 三清道祖
無量 玉皇上帝
無量 關聖帝君
賜財予我

The Best Work From Home Opportunities