insurance,health,Travel,Drug,medicine,cure,Plastic surgery,Plastic,surgery

Monday, September 30, 2013

Revenge
"Sweet Revenge" Or is It?
by
Peter Vajda, Ph.D
Many folks (not everyone) are experiencing their "worst of times" these days - at work, at home or in relationship. Their reactions to their "worst of times" are most often driven by fear, uncertainty, hopelessness, helplessness, despair and insecurity on many levels - physical, mental, emotional, psychological, financial, social, etc.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Sweet-Revenge--Or-is-It?
id=1615357 - Oct 24, 2008
Revenge Is Not Sweet
by
Yoan Vivian
Have you ever been really hurt so bad and it makes you feel it's difficult to forgive and forget a person? you started to hate the person and thinking to set up a revenge. We as human hate to feel rejected and humiliated.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Revenge-Is-Not-Sweet
id=5120121 - Sep 29, 2010
4 Reasons Why Revenge Is Not the Best Way to Deal With Your Cheating Partner
by
Jason Dee Dickson
Revenge is never the most ideal way to get back at your cheating partner. In some countries, spouses are even pardoned for shooting a cheating partner if he sees them in bed together. It is important that you keep your emotions and wits in check once you found out that you've been a victim of an untrustworthy relationship. There are better ways to move on, instead of just focusing on your anger and frustration. Here are some great tips...
http://ezinearticles.com/?4-Reasons-Why-Revenge-Is-Not-the-Best-Way-to-Deal-With-Your-Cheating-Partner
id=6195241 - Apr 19, 2011
Revenge, Sweet Revenge
by
Max Weiman
While we understand spiritually that revenge is wrong, we still have feelings of wanting to retaliate. What's worse, some people think the Bible endorses those feelings. This article explains the truth, why people misunderstand the phrase "an eye for an eye" and gives you insight into your feelings.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Revenge,-Sweet-Revenge
id=1420435 - Aug 18, 2008
How to Get Revenge on Your Ex - Is This Dish Best Served Cold?
by
T Dub Jackson
Wondering how to get revenge on your ex? Find out why haste is the enemy and what your options are below.
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Get-Revenge-on-Your-Ex---Is-This-Dish-Best-Served-Cold?
id=2884981 - Sep 07, 2009
Why People Seek Revenge After Breaking Up
by
Amanda Larson
It's probably human nature to want revenge after you have experienced a break up. Everyone will at least entertain the idea as a fantasy so you shouldn't feel bad for such thoughts. Some people will really dwell on the idea however and getting revenge becomes an obsession. Why do people seek revenge after breaking up? And what benefits are there to getting revenge on your ex?
http://ezinearticles.com/?Why-People-Seek-Revenge-After-Breaking-Up
id=3667234 - Jan 31, 2010
Reasons Why Getting Revenge on Someone Isn't Always the Best Route to Take
by
Rosy Anderson
Does revenge really work? 4 reasons why revenge may leave you bitter and not better.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Reasons-Why-Getting-Revenge-on-Someone-Isnt-Always-the-Best-Route-to-Take
id=6228765 - May 01, 2011
I'm Obsessed With Getting Revenge After My Husband Cheated - How Can I Stop?
by
Katie Lersch
I recently heard from a wife who said, in part: "I'm sort of obsessed on getting revenge on the other woman and my husband. I know that this type of behavior is beneath me. And when I did switch my husband's sugar bowl for his coffee with salt, when I canceled his sports channel, and when I gave his golf clubs to goodwill, these things didn't really make me feel the relief or the joy that I would have hoped. I know that I shouldn't be thinking about these things but I can't seem to help myself. I fantasize about them cheating on each other or the relationship going sour. I want them both to fail and feel pain. And if I can do anything to facilitate that, I am tempted to do it. I know two wrongs don't make a right. So how can I stop feeling this way. And when will I stop being so focused on revenge?"
http://ezinearticles.com/?Im-Obsessed-With-Getting-Revenge-After-My-Husband-Cheated---How-Can-I-Stop?
id=6576055 - Sep 21, 2011
Revenge - The Act of Getting Even
by
Robert C. Jameson
Revenge is an act of getting even that doesn't work. There is a better way to deal with hurt feelings. Seeking revenge is a human condition, our fore fathers showed us some ways out.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Revenge---The-Act-of-Getting-Even
id=7325109 - Oct 09, 2012
Legal and Financial Ways to Get Revenge on a Cheating Spouse
by
Ruth Houston
You don't have to resort to violence or destructive measures to get even with a cheating spouse or significant other. There are ways you can legally or financially get revenge on your cheating mate.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Legal-and-Financial-Ways-to-Get-Revenge-on-a-Cheating-Spouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should do a little good thing. Never do a little bad thing.


無量 三清道祖
無量 玉皇上帝
無量 關聖帝君
賜財予我

The Best Work From Home Opportunities